- You understand most of the content but you just can’t answer the questions
- You did really well at GCSE but your marks at A-level are really disappointing and you just don’t know where you’re going wrong
- You know you’re supposed to work on your exam technique but you don’t know what good exam technique actually is
- You sit down to study but you don’t really know what you should be doing so you just end up
on instagramwasting time
- You dread doing the calculation questions and you’re worried that not doing A-level maths means you’ll struggle
- Your teachers aren’t really doing anything to help you improve and they’re not supportive
If so, you’re in the right place. My name’s Gemma and I’m an online A-Level Chemistry and Biology tutor. I’ve been a full-time tutor for 8 years and I’m also an Associate Lecturer for The Open University where I tutor health sciences and investigation skills.
These skills are what I now teach my students and what allows them big improvements to their grades and aim for the career they want.